DIVERSITY & EQUITY PROGRAM
Station Theater's Diversity & Equity Program works to encourage increased representation of unique or underrepresented cultural perspectives in comedy.
The inclusion and celebration of diverse perspectives cultivates better performances, enriches relationships among performers, and helps to ensure that the dynamic voices of the greater Houston area are represented.
Below are some of the current activities Station Theater offers to promote diversity. This program is still growing so stay tuned for more opportunities!
- First Sunday of the Month; 12-2pm
- No Jam on October 7 due to Trill Comedy Festival
- Scholarships are available to Level 1 and 2 students. Recipients receive free tuition for one eight-week class.
- Fellowships are available to Level 3 or 4 students. The Fellowship covers Levels 3 - 5 of study.
- Scholarships and Fellowships are not retroactive.
Station Theater's Diversity & Equity Program is not affiliated with Actor’s Equity.